To look at and know me you may find it hard to believe that I have both my nipples pierced, but I do. I had them done the first week of January of 2006.
I have always been intrigued by nipple rings and had often thought about getting them done on myself. They were one of those things that I thought about, yet rarely seriously for years...so finally I decided to get them done. I had some extra time off after the usual Christmas/New Years vacation so thought I would get them done then when I had some time to heal and get used to them.
It was one of those experiences where you thought it (or the end result) would be cool..but not this cool. One of those experiences that you were truly glad you did but can't pin point the exact reason you are so glad.
Ramblings and Confessions of a Small City Fag #5: Nipple rings are a great way to freak your parents out.
I ended up telling my mother the day before (long story that involves hardwood floors). She freaked out for all of 10 seconds which meant that she didn't believe me. So be it. The next day I saw her again (again because of hardwood floors) and waited for her to ask me if I had them done..I waited and waited..another indication that she didn't believe me. She finally asked...I said yes...showed them to her and she freaked out again....this time for a bit longer. Then I think she realized that I was nearly 30 and free to do what I wanted. My mother of course told my father...my father ignored the issue.
Ramblings and Confessions of a Small City Fag #6: Nipple rings are great until one gets infected.
I was very lucky that my piercings did not get infected...at least when they were expected to do so. If they were to get infected one would expect infection in the first few weeks...or months at the latest..if at all. Mine did not get infected until 10 months later. In hindsight I know how they ended up infected..but at the time it was a bit of a mystery. Needless to say nipple infections are not fun...not because they overly hurt (they hurt but not as much as you would think)...but because I thought I might have to remove the rings and let them grow in.
Ramblings and Confessions of a Small City Fag #7: Nipple rings are cool again after the infection is healed.
You can relax...they healed and all is well with my wonderful nipples and their associated rings. I still think they are cool.
Ramblings and Confessions of a Small City Fag #8: When I'm drunk I'm a laughing drunk...and occasionally I tell secrets.
So around this time last year I was out with co-workers and former co-workers...a night on the town drinking and letting off some steam. I ended up way too drunk for anyone's good (in part due to a hot looking guy in the bar that I had met before but who seemed to be ignoring me)...and ended up telling a co-worker and a former co-worker that I had my nipples pierced. At the time it seemed like no big deal...until a few weeks ago when the former co-worker alluded to the fact that I tell secrets (admittedly only one) when I drink. Apparently my "secret" left a lasting impression on her....who knew?!?
That's enough with my nipples for now. You can stop thinking about then now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment