A co-worker and I were having lunch today. She was debating on whether or not to be healthy and order fries or a salad. She ultimately decided to get fries, at which time the waitress, seeing her "struggle" asked if she wanted the diet gravy with her fries. She said yes...we laughed and the waitress left with our order.
We then started to laugh at the idea of diet gravy, both of us admitting that, for a split second, we thought the waitress was serious and there really was such a thing as diet gravy. We began to muse how the world would be different with diet gravy.
Random thoughts that we shared:
- Why hadn't we heard of this diet gravy before?!?
- "Take my diet coke away and bring me a class of diet gravy!"
- The world would be a much better place if there was diet gravy.
- Others should be informed of the wonder that is diet gravy.
- We were sure that if there were diet gravy many a person would be drinking it like diet soda...how could you resist?
We laughed quite hard...the waitress was left with a healthy tip...and we returned to our office retreat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I could have been there for that conversation. Diet gravy! Too funny!
I LOVE diet gravy! The world would be a better place with diet gravy! That waitress was awesome! She so deserved that tip!
Good times! :)
Post a Comment