For those homosexually challenged out there, drag names are usually a play on words (i.e. Nada Chance, Helen Wheels, or Bertha Venation) or something just plain outrageous and/or silly (i.e. Nelly Drama).
I have the immense honour of having one of each...all thanks to my complaining friend (see previous post) who has a knack at coming up with very good drag names.
Lotta Hitchmineover

This is in honour/reference to Lotta Hitschmanova. For those Canadians old enough you will remember the USC commercials featuring the lovely and talented Lotta and the world famous address of 56 Sparks street. Friends of mine visiting Ottawa were kind enough to snap this picture.
Princess Banana Hammock of Slutsville
If memory serves correctly this came about after a Friends episode, where Phoebe changes her name to include Banana Hammock. Don't ask how the Slutsville came about.
For the record I have never dressed/performed in drag....I just have the fabulous drag name(s)in case I ever did.
2 comments:
Well honey -- once you reveal your drag names, you have to perform. It's the Law!
Who says I have to follow drag queen law...I'm not even dating one at the moment...so I hardly have to follow their laws...
Post a Comment