Just as the title suggests...this blog is random...contains ramblings...contains confessions...all from a small city fag.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Surreal Moment of the Weekend...
OK...Saturday consisted of two surreal moments...both related to shopping. I am now in a pant size I haven't been in since at least high school (I don't really remember exactly when)..and I can now shop at Eddie Bauer...who knew?!?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am feeling very torn right now. Do I be happy for you that you are doing so amazingly well at this weight loss-thing, or do I hate you and be exceedingly jealous that you can LOSE weight, while I struggle along? Do I rejoice in your milestone, or do I scream "Damn you! I hate you!"? Decisions, decisions.
3 comments:
I am feeling very torn right now. Do I be happy for you that you are doing so amazingly well at this weight loss-thing, or do I hate you and be exceedingly jealous that you can LOSE weight, while I struggle along? Do I rejoice in your milestone, or do I scream "Damn you! I hate you!"? Decisions, decisions.
Congratulations!
Good work, you. Looking good (and feeling better, I imagine)!
I admire your will-power. You should bottle it and sell it...I would be your first and best customer.
Post a Comment