Ramblings and Confessions of a Small City Fag #15: Some people are bound to repeat in your life (whether you like it or not).
In my life the man I had my first sexual experience (OK, the one I count as my first) with apparently will resurface and repeat in my life until one of us dies. Upon meeting, lets call him CA (a.k.a. underwear boy), we hit it off (obviously if we ended up sleeping together) and saw each other a couple times after that eventful evening. We both moved on. About a year later, I was working on a project that required me to do a number of presentations to all employees at a local company. At the first presentation as I am nervously preparing in walks CA. I was startled to see him there, but remained calm, chatted with him after the presentation and that was that. About a year after the presentation resurface I was invited to the annual garden party spectacular of my complaining/normal friend and his partner, W. I arrived only to notice that CA was there, with his partner (he was not partnered when I first met him) who as it turns out is the sister of a good friend of W's (this is a small city after all) . Again we made a bit of small talk and that was that. At this point I'm realizing that CA will cling on to my life in some form or another for all eternity. Since then he has resurfaced a few times...at the grocery store..at the mall....etc. Most recently he came up in conversation with a former co-worker who now works with CA. I can't complain too much CA is quite attractive and can be quite charming...but still when we're done we should be done for good.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment