Saturday, May 05, 2007

Waiting...

Have you ever waited for something that you really wanted? Waited patiently yet eagerly? Knew that when it arrived it would be great and probably worth the wait? When it finally arrived it was better than you imagined partially because it was great on its own but also because you had to wait and the anticipation built yet the anticipation didn't ruin whatever you were waiting for?

I have. I had been waiting for weeks and it finally arrived yesterday. When it arrived it took me by surprise, but in a very good way and was better than I had anticipated. When I received it, it made my head swim with surprise and excitement for a few minutes and made me quite happy and content.

FYI it came with excellent taste on many levels, a deep dark secret, truffle oil, rusty yams, surprisingly good wine, way too much asparagus (not really but there was a lot), multiple cheeses, ice cream, exquisite silver, oh and some wonderful company.

No comments: