I'm ending two weeks off of work (vacation time). I stayed in Regina and putzed around the house. I cleaned it. I painted the bathroom (pics to come soon). I worked in the yard a bit. I watched a lot of the first season of "St.Elsewhere" (one of the greatest TV shows ever). I went to the Globe Theatre and saw "Mom's the Word". I cooked a bit. I ate a bit. I saw 10 year olds play hockey (a co-worker's son). I had my suits taken in and dry cleaned. I tried out my new bike. All in all a decent time away from work.
Back at work tomorrow (writing on Sunday evening), to catch up on emails, mail, and various files that most likely have piled up. Back to a regular schedule. Back to regular showers. Back to regular meals. Back to regular bedtimes. Back to regular laundry times. Back to the regular.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment