I'm sure it has happened to everyone at one time or another...a time when the reality sneaks into your night's sleep's dreams...like when your alarm goes off yet you incorporate it into your dreams. It happened in a very weird way to me last night.
My lower back has been a bit tight particularly in the early morning after my night's sleep. The combined with who knows what the controls one's dreams caused me to dream that I was pregnant and going into labour. The labour pains were in my lower back....just like it hurt in real live. Very odd. So odd I'm not sure why I feel the need to blog about...other than it provides a bit of a laugh...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was....weird. You're taking this gay thing wa-a-a-y too far. ;) Or maybe you are pregnant. Too funny!
I can assure you I'm not pregnant. I don't think it had anything to do with being gay....just a sore back and the lack of desire to wake up.
so now your biological clock is ticking?? Time to find a nice toque head to settle down with so you can raise a crop of adorable toque head babies (or maybe just buy a package of toque head baby seeds at the Dutch Grower's)
Still, your subconscious must be telling you SOMETHING. Have babies! Better yet, look after mine!
BTW, better see you at the rink this weekend!
Post a Comment