If you haven't guessed by now (read the damn blog title) I'm a fag...I'm gay...I'm a homo. And as a homo I'm not really a breast man (pecs maybe...but not breasts). However when I discovered that Dolly Parton's tits may not be real...I was devastated. I'm not sure why, but something seemed so wrong to think that the Holy Grail of boobs may not be real. I denied it...and then finally Googled it (ok..had someone Google it for me) and we discovered they weren't fake...until she lost some weight and needed implants to regain the volume she once had...it is very hard having a bodily trademark. So it was only half true. God did make something of such beauty.
I'm still not sure why I was so disappointed that her bust was possibly fake. I think every boy, gay or straight, of my generation and the ones around it were fascinated with Dolly's cleavage. Just one of the (dis)advantages of growing up in a hetero world.
Long live Dolly's bust!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"You are a sad, strange little man," said Buzz Lightyear to Woody. So say I to you.
Get over it! Dolly is fake from head to toe and she proudly admits it! Have you seen her lately? She is starting to get creepy! I think the make-up is the only thing holding her together!
Post a Comment