Saturday, February 03, 2007

Complaining...

A good friend of mine was complaining (like only he can complain) that he hasn't been mentioned my blog yet. So this posting is all about him.

  • He makes me laugh like no one else can.
  • People rub his belly like he was Buddha.
  • He hates lamb.
  • He has been with his partner for about 14 years...married this past year.
  • He is the epitome of love and demonstrates to me how to love without knowing he does (until now).
  • He has moved around the country all for love (of the same man).
  • He twitches when he tells someone that he's moved back to Regina.
  • He moved back to Regina because of me a little (so he says).
  • His shoelaces are rarely tied.
  • He comes up with fabulous drag names - including mine.

Check back with this posting...I will add more about him as it is necessary...such as:

  • He has spongey brain disease.
  • His God is named Stanley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww shucks, you like me, you really like me ... Actually only 1 person has ever rubbed my belly as if I was the Buddha; I don't hate lamb, I DESPISE it; and I did move to Regina because of you [a little bit -- but don't let it go to your head ;)]. And always remember, and don't every forget, it's not the rim that's bent -- it's us!